1. Look by Etro.
2. Look by Calvin Klein, Watch: IWC Ingenieur Chronograph
3. Suit: Dsquared2, Shirt and Tie: ETON, Hat: Borsalino for Nick Fouquet
4. Look by Brooks Brothers, Watch: IWC Ingenieur Chronograph
5. Suit: Polo Ralph Lauren, Travel Bag: Bentley Collection, Shirt and Tie: ETON, Boots: Christian Louboutin
6. Coat: Aquascutum, Belt: Raf Simons, Scarf: Hugo BOSS, Trousers: Polo Ralph Lauren, Boots: Christian Louboutin, Hat: Prada
7. Coat: Marc Jacobs, Bag: Louis Vuitton
8: Look by Boglioli, Watch: IWC Ingenieur Chronograph
9. Look by Dsquared2, Bag: Prada, Watch: IWC Ingenieur Chronograph
10. Coat: Calvin Klein, Bag: Furla
When Fashion Week season arrives i’m as excited about experiencing the latest fashion innovations that brands have to show, as i am for seeing all the amazing outfit combinations of guests and visitors going in and out of shows and event.
The constant need to be on time was not an issue as my IWC kept me in line whilst travelling to the core of Europe’s fashion capitals – from Paris to Florence, and London to Milan. I am enamoured by the variety and diversity spilling out onto the cities streets. The wonderfully creative individuals I met along the way where also fascinated by the artistry and craft of my watch and did not miss the chance to photograph it either! Each city with its distinct style,sometimes weather appropriate, and something not was a joy. That is the essence of fashion and personal style- it transcends weather and context !
Personals style cannot be constrained, and that is whg Street style has come to be a fundamental driving force, part and parcel of the fashion industry, and undoubtedly one of my deepest passions. The change and fluidity of style is fundamental to its ability to wow us – always having to adapt to new trends, but keeping personality on the very top. From tailored dusty suits to casual chino-cardigan outfits, street style is part of who i am. So what is really so great about it?
Here are 13 reasons why I believe in the power of street style
1. its eye-catching and visually stimulating
2. it’s an expression of identity, an extension of who you are
3. it takes what you see on the catwalk and puts it in real life situations
4. mixing up clothes and creating looks is fun and refreshing
5. either styling up your own outfit or simply observing the outfits of others, it’s inspiring
6. street style has the ability to educate, from fashion history to current trends of the fashion world
7. it expands style possibilities, opening your horizons for style experimentation
8. it challenges your perception and understanding of textures, colours and shapes
9. it has the ability to shift according to your mood and occasion
10. it has the ability to shift trends and motivate change
11. placing fashion in the public space where it belongs
12. street style becomes a platform that provides mutual partnerships with a brand
13. it’s a validation that creativity and beauty can be found everywhere!